Friday, 27 November 2015

Artsy Caturday with Kozmo

Last weekend, Malou's (the Love of my life) Mommy (Critters in the Cottage) came to visit. Me being the wild and crazy guy I am, I hid UTB. Nellie, however was the perfect hostess! She even gave Sophie Nellie Kisses!


Sophie even brought us gifts! Some Kush Catnip, Special kittie treats, a ball with a bell and some plastic springs.
As soon as Sophie left, I came out to see...after I ate treats I wanted to play with the springs!!! I played for hours and carried them around in my mouth. I wouldn't let Nellie play with them.
I asked Mommy if she could use a picture of me (with the springs) for my sweetheart!!!
 Malou, can you see the love in my eyes for you?
We are going to participate in Athena's Caturday Art. 
Mommy has to go to be early and leave early in the morning so we may not get linked up until lat tomorrow!

16 comments:

  1. Springs are special toys, Kozmo. Of course Nellie was the perfect hostess. She’s got an abundance of Nellie kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMC! It's Miss Sophie! We love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Koz, you silly mancat you...Milou still loves ya buddy. And Nellie you were the consummate hostess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You sure are mesmerized by all that loving stuff,MOL!! And springy toys...do they smell like the nip??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww you guys are so lucky.And there's my beautiful Nellie Bellie,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pawsome presents! How sweet that Nellie kissed Miss Sophie!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a good hostess Nellie.
    That is lovely art for your Malou, Kozmo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH you are so fortunate to have such a wonderful visitor. I didn't know you loved Malou and now knowing that, who can blame you? Malou is stunning! But you are so handsome that you make a wonderful pair!
    Nellie, the best hostess ever!! xxo to her and all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Koz what sparklies I see in your eyes. What a wonderful visit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lucky you all were to visit. Well, everyone but Kozmo I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Even if I'm not Malou, I can see the love in your eyes too ;) We love to see your Nellie kisses...adorable :) Happy Pawkisses :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice art Kozmo. I am so jealous that Sophie got a kiss from beautiful Nellie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was so thoughtful of Miss Sophie! She's very lucky to get kisses from Nellie, too. :)

    And yes, Koz, we can see your love shining through!

    Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww... so sweet!

    Purrs xx
    Athena and Marie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kosmo, you were such a gent hiding from Sophie!! MOL She was very kind to bring you pressies! :)

    ReplyDelete